- Program Overview
- Book a Program
- Learning Resources
- Facilitators Resources
- Online Competencies
- Content Development
- Contact Us
Additional Learning Resources
- Link to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) National Perinatal Epidemiology and Statistics Unit (NPESU)
- Australian and New Zealand Committee on Resuscitation ANZCOR Neonatal Flowchart 2016 NEW: January 2016
- The role of the ARC in the development of resuscitation guidelines
- Dr Jubal John’s “Neonatal Worksheet”
- Developed for use by Paediatric Infant and Perinatal Emergency Retrieval Service clinicians.
- Calculate endotracheal tube size, emergency drug doses and more.
Recommended equipment and drugs for newborn resuscitation Updated June 2016
A print friendly version of the complete list of equipment for resuscitation of the newly born infant as per the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines (January 2016)
Frequently asked questions and responses
- Australian Resuscitation Council FAQs, August 2014
- Paediatric Infant Perinatal Emergency Retrieval (PIPER-Neonatal, Victoria), FAQs July 2015
- ILCOR 2015 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation with Treatment Recommendations
- Neonatal Resuscitation: Specific treatment recommendations (2010) Now rescinded
- Neonatal Resuscitation: Specific treatment recommendations (2006) Now rescinded
- A comprehensive list of all the abbreviations used throughout this web site
- Links to the Ambulance Victoria (AV) Obstetric and Neonatal Clinical Practice Guidelines
- A list of evidenced based research papers pertaining to neonatal resuscitation with links to the full text PDF version (when freely available) or to the abstract of each paper.
- These are provided for your interest and are not compulsory reading, however they do provide the evidence for many of the recommendations of the NeoResus training program.
- These resuscitation record can be used during NeoResus First Response and Advanced Resuscitation training sessions or to document resuscitation in the clinical setting.
- We welcome your feedback and suggestions to improve these tools.
Neonatal Resuscitation Record Version 1
Neonatal Resuscitation Record Version 2