- Program Overview
- Book a Program
- Learning Resources
- Facilitators Resources
- Online Competencies
- Content Development
- Contact Us
This content of this web site is copyright NeoResus and may not be reproduced without written permission from the Victorian Newborn Resuscitation Project Executive.
Material that is provided in print form (PDF files) on this web site may be downloaded for personal use but remains the intellectual property of NeoResus and cannot be reproduced or used for other training programs without written permission from the Victorian Newborn Resuscitation Project Executive.
If you wish to reference material from this site, you should acknowledge the source as The Victorian Newborn Resuscitation Project: NeoResus. Then in the following order, list:
- The year the page was last updated (see the “last updated” navigation bar at the bottom of the page)
- The title of the page (as listed in your browser)
- The Victorian Newborn Resuscitation Project: NeoResus.
- The date you accessed the page
- The internet address: http://www.neoresus.org.au